Friday 24 January 2014

Planning: Title - Font Decision.

They're many fonts that could of been chosen to be my title for my three pages, the title on each page will be the biggest size text, therefore needs to be easily visible and readable to my audience. 
A list of these fonts consist of:
Arial
Impact
Calibri
Nueva Std Cond
Garamond
Adobe
Myriad Pro
Verdana
Times new roman

I narrowed the list down to the fonts that I felt were most appropriate for my magazine:
Arial
Impact
Calibri
Nueva Std Cond.

I decided to use 'Impact' style font as it is really bold and readible to my audience. It is also very elegant and appealing. This will be good as it will be eye-catching to my audience. It also can contrast with many different types of a designs and animation. Impact font is a capatible font and will go great with the magazine pages design I have planned.





No comments:

Post a Comment