Thursday 9 January 2014

Planning: Photoshoot Plans & Contact Sheets

For my magazine pictures, I plan to take a picture with a Nikon D 5200 in a professional studio with my actors & atresses. This camera is a professional camera system, this camera has a high mega-pixle count that will capture all the features of my actors & actresses that are needed. The fact that the photoshoot is taking place in a professional studio, with a professional white back drop, is that so I can edit the pictures easily and that there's no clash with colours, between the back drop and the actors/actresses. Here are the pictures, I have taken and are going to select from to use in my magazine Here are the images I took, I asked my actors and actresses to pose in the 'rich celebrity' image, however also show a hint of rap 'gangster' as that is a typical view of rap groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment