Friday 7 February 2014

Planning: Camera Shot/Angles

They're a variety types of different camera shots that are used in a all types of magazines. The most common shot used is a 'mid shot'. However they're many other selective shot types and angles that can be used as magazine images (through all pages). These include:
  • Mid shot
  • Two shot
  • Long Shot
  • Close up
  • Medium Close up
  • Birds eye view
  • high angle shot
  • Eye level shot
  • Low Angle
  • Bottom angle (worms eye view)

I've decided the shots and angle types I will use when taking my photos, for my magazines images, will be mid shots and long shots. I chose the mid shot type because by choosing this shot type I will be conforming to the typical shot types of magazines. Also this will enhance the view of the costume or props and make it more visible to my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment